Class D power amplifier model EPM 2
The model EPM2 is a high-quality audio amplifier that works in Class D by using Hypex NCORE NC500 modules, which can make the most demanding speakers sound with a bass control never seen before. Musical, dynamic and warm, it offers a degree of audiophile reproduction thanks to an input buffer developed entirely by us.
MAIN BENEFITS OF THIS MODEL:
- Hypex NCore technology using NC500
- Very low distortion throughout the power and frequency range.
- Very low output impedance.
- Very low noise level.
- Neutral and transparent playback.
- Audio differential input with buffer Sonic Imagery SIL994. Optionally, with Burson or Sparkoslab.
- Switching mode power supply of 1,200W. Optionally, double SMPS.
- High current capacity (up to 28A).
- Error protection circuit controlled by microprocessor.
- Thermally optimized anti-vibration aluminium monoblock chassis.